Latest press release
Our latest press release about TagAcam, as well as downloadable images are below. If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat about TagAcam, the SmartButton or GeoTag, please contact us here and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.
Scroll down for images.
***For immediate release ***
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd launch ground-breaking riding and driving safety app.
TagAcam is an innovative new community app that gives road users audio and visual alerts about what is coming up on the road ahead.
- Designed for both motorbikes and cars – high quality, detailed and descriptive voice alerts and colour coded visuals
- Hands free, simple, legal operation – TagAcam links wirelessly to the SmartButton, enabling users to share and verify alerts safely, without touching their phone.
- Edit your shared locations – Using the GeoTag portal, you can view and edit shared locations, create new locations, see feedback history and save offline journeys.
- Road hazard alerts in real time – pot holes, spills, dangerous bend and other road hazards are shared in real time
- Current mobile speed traps shared – sightings of live speed enforcement are actively shared within the community, so alerts are up to the minute
- Pre-loaded global speed and red light camera and safety warnings – hundreds of thousands of verified alerts
- For android and iPhone users – subscribe to TagAcam for just £3.99 per month or £29.99 per year via Google Play and the App Store
- Optional SmartButton – costs £9.99 for cars or motorcycles (motorcycle version includes waterproof handlebar mount).
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd launch TagAcam on Google Play and the App Store.
Motorcyclists and drivers can now be alerted in advance to hazards such as potholes, dangerous bends, live speed traps and all types of speed and red light cameras with the launch of the TagAcam app.
TagAcam also links wirelessly with an optional SmartButton that is simply attached to the handlebars of a motorbike or the back of the steering wheel in a car.
TagAcam users can instantly and legally communicate what’s happening with the wider TagAcam community simply by clicking the SmartButton to share road hazards and live speed traps. Utilising the wireless SmartButton means there is no need to touch a mobile device while driving.
‘After 16 years experience in the speed and red light camera industry, we’re delighted to launch our groundbreaking app that takes community reported road safety to the next level. TagAcam is the first of its kind – a simple, easy to use app that you can safely interact with on the move.’
Stuart Smith, CEO
‘TagAcam works really well and it’s easy to use the SmartButton to report road hazards so we can stay one step ahead.’
Ian Cadman, TagAcam user
About Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Limited was founded in 2003 to develop innovative solutions within the speed camera location market and is a trusted global provider of road safety information.
Find out more at https://tagacam.com
Contact name: Stuart Smith, Managing Director
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Limited.
Click on an image to enlarge, then right click to save.