Thanks for checking out our press page!
Our press release about TagAcam, as well as downloadable images are below. If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat about TagAcam please contact us here and we’ll be back in touch as soon as possible.
Scroll down for images.
***For immediate release ***
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd launch ground-breaking riding and driving safety app at Motorcycle Live.
TagAcam is an innovative new community app that gives road users audio and visual alerts about what is coming up on the road ahead.
- Designed for both motorbikes and cars – high quality, detailed and descriptive voice alerts and colour coded visuals
- Live, real time road hazards – pot holes, spills, dangerous bend and other road hazards are shared in real time
- Current mobile speed traps shared – sightings of live speed enforcement are actively shared within the community, so alerts are up to the minute
- Pre-loaded global speed and red light camera and safety warnings – tens of thousands of verified alerts
- Hands free, simple, legal operation – TagAcam can link with the wireless SmartButton, enabling users to share and verify alerts safely.
- For android and iPhone users – subscribe to TagAcam for just £3.99 per month or £29.99 per year via Google Play and the App Store
- Optional SmartButton – costs £19.99 for cars or £29.99 including a mount for motorbikes.
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd launch TagAcam on Google Play and available soon on the App Store.
Motorcyclists and drivers can now be alerted in advance to hazards such as potholes, dangerous bends, live speed traps and all types of speed and red light cameras with the launch of the TagAcam app.
TagAcam can also be linked via an optional wireless SmartButton that is simply attached to the handlebars of a motorbike or the back of the steering wheel in a car.
TagAcam users can instantly and legally communicate what’s happening with the wider TagAcam community by simply clicking the SmartButton to share road hazards and live speed traps. Utilising the wireless SmartButton means there is no need to touch a mobile device while driving.
‘After 15 years experience in the speed and red light camera industry, we’re delighted to launch our groundbreaking app that takes community reported road safety to the next level. TagAcam is the first of its kind – a simple, easy to use app that you can safely interact with on the move.’
Stuart Smith, CEO
‘TagAcam works really well and it’s easy to use the SmartButton to report road hazards so we can stay one step ahead.’
Ian Cadman, TagAcam user
About Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd started as a family business in 2003. It quickly established its reputation through word of mouth and prides itself on trying to exceed expectations for their products and service. It believes in looking after its customers, and making sure it offers the best driving safety systems in the Industry. The Cheetah C550 won the Auto Express 5* Best Buy 2016 for speed camera locators and Car Buyer’s Best speed camera detectors to buy in 2017.
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd is a trusted global provider of road safety information where and when its customers need it most.
Find out more at https://tagacam.com
Contact name: Stuart Smith, Managing Director
Cheetah Advanced Technologies Ltd.
Click on an image to enlarge, then right click to save.